• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pilgrims Manor Set Missing Pieces

kclarke

Will we ever have the chance to complete the Pilgrims Manor set? Because the Forge was the last grand prize, many people missed it. It really should have come before the entrances. It has never appeared in an adventure, the spire or the Magic Academy.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In all the years that building sets have been a thing, I have never seen them make individual pieces of an event set available after an event ends.

LisaMV

Well, I was thinking the very same thing, as I was rather surprised to find my Forge missing when I went to place it! I completed all the quests, collected the litter around my city 4-6 times a day, and used up all my event currency.

It seems an odd plan if that's going to be it, and extremely disappointing. One should always have some kind of recourse for set buildings, especially if the bar was set so high that doing everything right does not complete the set!