• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Planks, scrolls and soon Magic dust!

I am an active player who is looking to switch Fellowships. I am looking for an active Fellowship that visits at least 4 X or more a week. I am ALMOST a daily visitor. I place only fair trades. Like to participate in the chat area and share ideas. Currently I am in the middle of the 3rd level (ascending). I would like a fellowship that supports is members in growth by giving ideas and suggestions. I HATE the battle format and tend to negotiate my way to new land. Take a look at my town. Send me a message if I meet your needs and I will see if what you offer works for me.

DeletedUser3390

What does it mean to be in the middle of the third level? Just curious. BYW, we are looking for good solid players in LoneWolves...

Jayla Wolf

We would love to have you join our happy little clan! :) We welcome all levels and appreciate active players!
Jayla
Archmage of Wings of Light