• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player avatars....

Nyrva

OK, maybe this is a rhetorical question. So when can we use personal avatars in the game? I like the one I got on the forum way better than blue elves. If the elf is blue, maybe they better try and breathe! ;)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Bleh ...I really like the lack of nekkid/mostly nekkid images of people in the game.

I agree. Sadly the industry seems to think "nekkid/mostly nekkid" images sell the game -- and it might be true -- but I've yet to see anybody verify it. The history of gaming, in general, I think, got stuck in the "teenage boy" of the arcade game days and has focused on the likes of that group in their visual representations of women in particular, ever since. I think it is not healthy for young men to be fed a diet of "nekkid/mostly nekkid" "well endowed" women as if that's the only kind they should find attractive and the only reason they should find a woman attractive. Sigh. 'Nuff said.

AJ

Grid Gypsy

I agree. Sadly the industry seems to think "nekkid/mostly nekkid" images sell the game -- and it might be true -- but I've yet to see anybody verify it. The history of gaming, in general, I think, got stuck in the "teenage boy" of the arcade game days and has focused on the likes of that group in their visual representations of women in particular, ever since. I think it is not healthy for young men to be fed a diet of "nekkid/mostly nekkid" "well endowed" women as if that's the only kind they should find attractive and the only reason they should find a woman attractive. Sigh. 'Nuff said.

AJ

Look at what just happened with Blizzard/Activision, and unfortunately that type of behavior/thinking is relatively rampant. Until objectification is stamped out, women's armor will continue to be 3 to 4 triangles of cloth and some dental floss.

Alram

Flippers just flip
All video games are marketed to men. Nekkid women sells whether they are 14 or 74. All countries. All games. Elvenar included.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

Attachments

• video-game-armor-logic-_p_female-armor-logic_-p_-33682628.png
    video-game-armor-logic-_p_female-armor-logic_-p_-33682628.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 80