• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player Contact List?

DeletedUser

Ah, this occurred to me when I kept having to type in Xaviersxmen in the ranking in order to donate to his Wonder. I think it would make it easier to both contact players that you like to chat with who are not in your fellowship and visit those you prefer to donate to.

DeletedUser61

I'm guessing that we'll eventually get at list of Ancient Wonders, and that we'll be able to review our current and historical contributions.

Here's a fansite with an example of the appropriate functionality, for Forge of Empires, at http://www.forge-db.com/us/us2/players/profile/?server=us2&world=Brisgard&id=862469, although I'd hope that we'd be able to dig one layer deeper and filter for at least our own current contributions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was imagining more of a little address book icon next to the fellowship one, where it is simple to access and modify. I don't much care about tallies.