• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player search

Algenon

Hello, I am trying to find a specific player, "Bear1956". We had been doing daily visits for several years but he has now disappeared. Any help appreciated.

Sir Bently

It may be that he got moved to a different place cause just recently everyone got moved around ( Big Migration) as most players call it Inno/ Elvenar developers decided to move everyone around so that each player would be in a more active area so they said My suggestion to you would be is to ask helya ( Community Manager) she can help you hope that helped

AtaguS

Hi,
You can always type his name into the world search bar. Then click the player's name and visit their city.
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-10_105031_us2.elvenar.com.png

This is the browser view, on mobile, the search bar is at the bottom. In either case, you can get to it by clicking on your wold score icon on your game's city view page.

Once in their city, click the world icon at the bottom of the game screen. This will take you to their location on the world map.

Also. you can always try elvenstats.com and search for the player's name there. If they haven't logged on in a while, there will be an exlamation mark next to their name on this website.
Good luck!

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Thanks. I hope this is the reason for his sudden disappearance.
Automated moves happen on Mondays, so very high chance. Sometimes people quit and hit the history eraser button though. Then their city disappears and can’t be searched anymore either.

Iyapo1

Do many players really put that much effort into getting specific rune shards? I would rather just start breaking the unwanted ones in an unwanted wonder, fill the broken shard bar to 10 and then go into the wonder I want and insert the 10 broken shards. When the rune wheel on the wonder I dont want fills I can build it then sell it as soon as construction is complete and boom, empty rune wheel for breaking more unwanted rune shards.

Algenon

Do many players really put that much effort into getting specific rune shards? I would rather just start breaking the unwanted ones in an unwanted wonder, fill the broken shard bar to 10 and then go into the wonder I want and insert the 10 broken shards. When the rune wheel on the wonder I dont want fills I can build it then sell it as soon as construction is complete and boom, empty rune wheel for breaking more unwanted rune shards.
I do this but I didn't think about building and destroying the unwanted wonders. I keep wondering where to keep them, and waste land, after they are built. Thanks for the info.

AtaguS

It can be done on mobile, but only by clicking their name from an in-game message - so with a little communication before hand it's possible. But sort of a pain in the butt unless it's really something two players want to do cooperatively

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I did it from the player listing in lower chapters on browser, but it's been a long time. Now, I've got several AW's I know I'll never place, so breaking runes it is.
We used to get runes from the tourney for AW's we hadn't yet unlocked as well as those we had unlocked. When I finally finished Ch17 and got the Dragon Ark was the first time I've gone to build a new AW that I didn't already have plenty of runes in forever. The most recent AW I placed before that was the Vault of Storage, but I didn't try to place it the moment I unlocked it, either, lol! I had zero runes, so it took a minute, but with many of those AW's having over 100 runes and the rest at over 200, it's not like I'll run out, lol! I still like ToS best for this: the cost in goods to build it at lvl 1 is miniscule compared to my inventory (ex: 950 marble; I have 38.4million marble) and its less than 6hrs in time boosts to finish immediately and sell.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I did it from the player listing in lower chapters on browser, but it's been a long time. Now, I've got several AW's I know I'll never place, so breaking runes it is.
We used to get runes from the tourney for AW's we hadn't yet unlocked as well as those we had unlocked. When I finally finished Ch17 and got the Dragon Ark was the first time I've gone to build a new AW that I didn't already have plenty of runes in forever. The most recent AW I placed before that was the Vault of Storage, but I didn't try to place it the moment I unlocked it, either, lol! I had zero runes, so it took a minute, but with many of those AW's having over 100 runes and the rest at over 200, it's not like I'll run out, lol! I still like ToS best for this: the cost in goods to build it at lvl 1 is miniscule compared to my inventory (ex: 950 marble; I have 38.4million marble) and its less than 6hrs in time boosts to finish immediately and sell.

When you and @Iyapo1 say breaking runes...what exactly do you mean?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Myne
I'll use that recent Dragon's Ark as an example of the AW I want to fill the rune wheel and the ToS as the one where I can 'break runes':
Open the ToS, insert runes into the wheel. Some will break. When the 'broken shards' bar is full (10), close ToS, open Dragon's Ark, forge rune. Back to ToS and repeat. Eventually, ToS fills up. Build ToS (construction must finish; if you cancel construction you'll get the ToS back with a full rune wheel), sell it and you get it back with an empty rune wheel. Start inserting runes into ToS again and proceed as before. If you have other AW's you know you won't use, you can go back and forth between them breaking runes and will only need to build/sell something once you have full rune wheels everywhere.