• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

players leaving

DeletedUser4372

they take one step forward and 3 steps back. i hardly ever do spire. i tried that other fellowship competition but it literally gave nothing except for the very top of the server. prizes are getting more trash every change in everything. i never bother with those stupid new buildings, i sell the stuff i get so i can craft things. i remember years ago. I used to look forward to this time, when i could get on once a day, maybe every 2 days but then they added all these decay's and well. i would not recommend anyone join this game, have had people ask and i tell them to not join it.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah I am thinking about quitting myself. I have not even started the last chapter (just opened the first couple researches). I agree that it has become more like work then fun and being boosted in scrolls, gum and Bismuth (the three things the spire gives to everyone) is not helping either. At least not having a guest race using all the space in my city I can help with FA's, but they are getting boring as well. Not much for prizes compared to the effort for sure. I am also having a hard time keeping my FS at full, seems more are quitting then joining lately!

PS. It is pretty sad when I enjoy creating free signatures for people more then I enjoy playing a game I used to love playing!

Last edited:

ET-inf3rno

they take one step forward and 3 steps back. i hardly ever do spire. i tried that other fellowship competition but it literally gave nothing except for the very top of the server. prizes are getting more trash every change in everything. i never bother with those stupid new buildings, i sell the stuff i get so i can craft things. i remember years ago. I used to look forward to this time, when i could get on once a day, maybe every 2 days but then they added all these decay's and well. i would not recommend anyone join this game, have had people ask and i tell them to not join it.
I do the spire each week, it gives back good rewards for me and tournament is usually a lot more expensive. But my city has a strong military.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I do the spire each week, it gives back good rewards
Absolutely agree with this!
I started playing it when it came out 1.5yrs ago. Took me a couple months to get comfortable with it; have been going to the top weekly for about a yr in both cities. One FS has been consistently Silver Spire, the other has graduated to Gold Spire in the past month or so. I have won thousands of diamonds, both cities are now all magic houses and magic workshops. These have been either won in the Spire, bought with diamonds from the Spire, diamonds from the Genie won in the Spire, or with diamonds from the Mystery Object in crafting because I get the CC's I need from the Spire and the Spire set buildings to turn over that object several times/week . Before the Spire I had one magic house in each city (the freebie they gave us a couple yrs ago) and no magic workshops. I also have strong military cities, fighting 100% of the Spire and 95% of the tourneys. Both FS's get10+ chests/week in the tourney and that has enabled me to upgrade magic bldgs as I advanced in chapters.

ET-inf3rno

I started playing it when it came out 1.5yrs ago. Took me a couple months to get comfortable with it; have been going to the top weekly for about a yr in both cities. One FS has been consistently Silver Spire, the other has graduated to Gold Spire in the past month or so. I have won thousands of diamonds, both cities are now all magic houses and magic workshops. These have been either won in the Spire, bought with diamonds from the Spire, diamonds from the Genie won in the Spire, or with diamonds from the Mystery Object in crafting because I get the CC's I need from the Spire and the Spire set buildings to turn over that object several times/week . Before the Spire I had one magic house in each city (the freebie they gave us a couple yrs ago) and no magic workshops. I also have strong military cities, fighting 100% of the Spire and 95% of the tourneys. Both FS's get10+ chests/week in the tourney and that has enabled me to upgrade magic bldgs as I advanced in chapters.
For me the catalysts, dwarven armorer, time instants are the most useful. The diamonds were a lot easier to get with the wishing wells, but ok. I got a premium expansion every now and then this way too.

CHANDY

They need to give me a guest race I want to stay in. The last few have been boring. I did not want pirates in my city. What happened to the fantasy in a fantasy builder game? They used to give us small cultural buildings with the guest races. What happened to them? Now we get one or two big ones and that's it. The smaller ones helped transform my city into the guest race being built. Now that's lost. Clearing the map for one aw shard. We get plenty of them through the tourney. How about something different? We used to have a reason to want to complete providences. Lets get that back. Say something small for every ten cleared. I don't know. Ideas? Maybe 10 diamonds or a unicorn? I loved loved loved the cliff buildings with the aw's. We haven't had a new one in ages. I realize a game has to evolve but that's no reason to throw away all the good that got me hooked on it to start with imo.
I just spent 1 thousand diamonds to get through the spire, Rediculous. Seems to me inno has gone from an interesting build your city to a diamond grabbing machine. This is my last time in the spire, high cost of players and diamonds are bad enough but the payoff is stupid. whoever took over the game as ceo has to rethink their stand. I have 22 people in my fellowship in which five play everyday. Like you I am here for the group but the game sucks. It's been run into the ground and I for one am bored.
Congratulations wish I could say that and I'm happy for you. Sadly most can't say they are doing well with the game, I only hope inno is listening. It's far easier to keep players than find new ones and the way things are new people don't stay long enough to reap rewards because the spire, tournament and Fellowship are so difficult.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I just spent 1 thousand diamonds to get through the spire, Rediculous.
Whoa, really?
I've never heard of anyone spending over a couple hundred.
there are only 48 encounters, spending 1,000 diamonds means that you must have guessed wrong at a coin toss every. single. time.
The odds of that are less than 1 in a quadrillion. :oops:

No disrespect intended, but have you watched any instructional videos on how to play the spire mini-game? It's just not possible to spend that many diamonds unless you are doing something very wrong.
What is your strategy in the convince game?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How much does buying goods or troops cost in the spire?
LoL, admittedly I hadn't even considered doing that. It's incredibly inefficient to spend diamonds when instants exist, and the ones that you get from the spire seem rather sustainable.
I mean there's a full day still left on the spire, why spend diamonds on goods or troops when you could just wait?

I thought that the player spent 1,000 diamonds on extra convincing guesses- I may be mistaken though.
@CHANDY ? was it 1,000 diamonds on 40 of the 25 diamond convincing extra tries, or something else?

Last edited:

ET-inf3rno

I just spent 1 thousand diamonds to get through the spire, Rediculous. Seems to me inno has gone from an interesting build your city to a diamond grabbing machine. This is my last time in the spire, high cost of players and diamonds are bad enough but the payoff is stupid. whoever took over the game as ceo has to rethink their stand. I have 22 people in my fellowship in which five play everyday. Like you I am here for the group but the game sucks. It's been run into the ground and I for one am bored.

Congratulations wish I could say that and I'm happy for you. Sadly most can't say they are doing well with the game, I only hope inno is listening. It's far easier to keep players than find new ones and the way things are new people don't stay long enough to reap rewards because the spire, tournament and Fellowship are so difficult.

As far as I can tell based on elvenstats, you have about the same difficulty as I with a lot less resources. You need to learn how to use the space a lot better, because currently you have twice as many roads as I with a lot less buildings, pure culture buildings have road connection, etc. You can use the city planner for this. Removing some not that useful AWs like the blooming trader would make tournament and spire somewhat easier. I did so with some of my AWs, but I don't feel a big difference. You need a simia and a watchtower too.

If you can reach a better culture boost you can remove some workshops, which will boost your pop and culture further. You can get more pop and culture by replacing normal residences and old culture buildings with the dragon float you can win on saturday in the event. Replacing normal workshops with magic workshops is a very good idea if you have the diamonds, but you need blueprints to upgrade them, which is an issue in your FS.

Elvenstats writes that you have only 13 active players, which is a huge issue, no wonder why you cannot reach 10 chests. It is hard to do so with a half team only. The spire is useful only if others do it too, the FS total needs to reach at least silver, otherwise you don't get most of the rewards. Silver is mathematically possible with 13 players but only if most of the players do the whole spire, so I guess that is out of the question in your team too. I would ask the leadership to remove inactive players and recruit active players or merge with another half FS, otherwise things won't change from spire and tournament perspective.

Last edited: