• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Players Leaving?

quin629

Already had one long-time player leave, saying it was specifically because of the changes. Unless the costs of leveling up AWs are reduced and also accommodations or changes are made to things like FA badges, I think we will see many more. Long-time players will leave when the frags they have built up for many years are exhausted and they can't even give KP away any more. New players will leave because so much of the game will be out of reach - they can never catch up to players who had 15 or 20 high-level AWs prior to the nerf.

Lose-lose situation for Inno. And for us.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm a longtime player and I'm seriously thinking of leaving. While it's true that my schedule has gotten much worse lately with my new job, I still doubt I'd be thinking of leaving if not for the recent changes. The combination of both is what's doing me in. But I'm only in the thinking stage at the moment, so it may pass.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I'm a longtime player and I'm seriously thinking of leaving. While it's true that my schedule has gotten much worse lately with my new job, I still doubt I'd be thinking of leaving if not for the recent changes. The combination of both is what's doing me in. But I'm only in the thinking stage at the moment, so it may pass.
I really hope it passes. I would hate to see you stop playing altogether. There are always casual fs.

Graywalker

I really hope it passes. I would hate to see you stop playing altogether. There are always casual fs.
That's another thing. I'm in a casual FS. We have a 'Push Week" each month In order to garner a BP. In order to gain the RRs needed to upgrade AWs, you pretty much have to be in a Competitive, even Uber FS, which I'm not going to do. I perform because I want to, not because I have to.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Have had several people leave my FS recently specifically because of these changes. One player's culture rate dropped overnight to a negative in the MILLIONS.

I would quit too, had I been that badly screwed over. HOW is one supposed to recover from that big a hit?

That is what happened to Ranking Score cities. And to recover, simply dump a few dozen armories and play a normal city.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
That is what happened to Ranking Score cities. And to recover, simply dump a few dozen armories and play a normal city.
I agree it's possible to do that. However, for the players for whom the fun was in building a ranking city, and many of them dropped a lot of cash to do so....I understand the frustration. The game they were playing no longer exists, and it happened violently and without warning. We can go around and around about whether it should have existed to begin with, but the fact remains that it did, and now it doesn't. If they have to start playing a new (to them) game anyway, why not go somewhere entirely different that doesn't have the reminder of frustration and disappointment attached every time they log in?

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I'm a long time player and I'm stepping away this weekend. I'm not willing to fork over the dough that will be necessary.
I hope just temporarily as one of the recent announcements said more changes are coming to different areas of the game this year and the Spire etc. A break might be good, but I would still check in on occasion bc they may make some changes that will make it better than it is currently.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have two that have already told me they want to leave. I have convinced them to wait a bit to see if SOMEBODY, ANYBODY will come to their senses.