• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Players Leaving?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just counted; I have 365 neighbors (including gold mines) and 122 gold mines, so approximately 1/3 gold mines. Yeah, I'm beginning to think the trading aspects outweigh the easy gold aspects. I need more ascended goods neighbors.

Glandeh

I just counted; I have 365 neighbors (including gold mines) and 122 gold mines, so approximately 1/3 gold mines. Yeah, I'm beginning to think the trading aspects outweigh the easy gold aspects. I need more ascended goods neighbors.
Why? The market for ascended goods is global, you can trade with everyone at no extra cost. Or is it that you need players posting large trades (which is what players needing ascended goods tend to do)?