• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Playing a Parked City

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have a lvl 13 DB and lvl 23 Shrewdy with 5 armories (some scattering of small armories here and there). Looks like Simia is giving me 30% bonus. I am going to hit my Shrewdy some more now that I got an insane tool production increase from chap 15 magic workshops.

SummerAmbrosia

I've been parked for about 6-9 months (can't remember specifically) and plan to remain until I get bored.
I'll stay for another year maybe?
I've chosen to be a merchant/trader.
I'm doing really well at the moment.
I don't have an ounce of boredom.
The one (there are probably others) downside is that once I do move to the next level, it's going to be far more difficult to remain a trader.
I don't have an army, except Orcs (both kinds).
I'm in a snarfoodle for sure. For now though, I'm happy and loving the game.

SummerAmbrosia

I like to build my AWs from my chapter up to level 11 or 16 and place my expiring buildings so I have 100 days between chapters. It also gives me a chance to build whatever new manufacturing building(s) I will need for the next chapter.
I do the same. Plus, I don't move to the next chapter until everything is upgraded. It's worked out well and I think I've done this with every chapter.

Killy-

I was parked in mid ch16 since the tournament got changed. The extra goods and stuff got me some additional tournament points, what else to do with them?
However after finishing all my wonders of choice and having 25k kps in my bar (haven't checked the ancient knowledge instants forever, because they are worthless to me anyway -.- ), I got bored and ch17 is in progress.