• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Playing the game of good fellowship

DeletedUser19210

Just a suggestion - But
Shouldn't the game only introduce requirements needed for continued growth/play, only after one has acquired the ability on the research tree?

I mean it really sucks when you are just trying to get some production going so that you can start building up resources that you can put into City/Game Growth just to be slapped with an even deeper hole to try to crawl out of!

One example: since the very beginning of the game, my fighting units have been basically useless in being able to clear a province. I was able to do it a couple of times before the game up'ed the anti, making it impossible to win fights, even after acquiring Scouting Upgrades & Squad Expansions as well as fighter boosts (which ALL cost DEARLY to acquire), advances that SHOULD help to win some fights but have only been of minor use to win the occasional fight in a tourney challenge.

The above example does not include the gains one should realize (but don't) when they have made production acquisitions & upgrades = the game is always ahead of the player in requiring more and more as the new acquisition or upgrade has just been achieved or is only just about to be achieved.

Where is the good fellowship promotion (or player "realized success" motivation) in the game in play like that?

Just say-n
Not looking for replies.

DeletedUser9601

The first few chapters are pretty un-balanced for province fights. The problem is that fighting used to be too easy, so they tweaked combat to make fights harder. But they never went back and revised those first few rings of provinces to account for newbie cities.
For what its worth, fighting gets a lot easier once you get a few ancient wonders and join a fellowship.

DeletedUser19210

Thanks for the info = ancient wonders
At least the fighters are somewhat useful in the world map tourneys.
Am in a fellowship - unfortunately it is only myself and one other so far = kinda hard to get new members. But - OH WELL - what would be the fun without a little challenge - hey?

DeletedUser9601

Thanks for the info = ancient wonders
At least the fighters are somewhat useful in the world map tourneys.
Am in a fellowship - unfortunately it is only myself and one other so far = kinda hard to get new members. But - OH WELL - what would be the fun without a little challenge - hey?
Its really hard to go from 2 members to 25. I would suggest finding a medium size FS. Most aren't too picky about new members. It doesn't hurt to fill up your ranks, assuming the new member isn't offensive. At worst, its one more person to get neighborly help from.

DeletedUser19210

Going from two to three seems to be really hard let alone to get to 25 :eek:
At least my other fellow is an active player like myself and is also fairly new to the game like myself.
I think I will stick with the growing pains and see how it goes - not like I'm in a hurry - it just would be nice to have a few more active members.