• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Please Clarify Wiki Information Re: Production Boosts

Ember Isolte

On the "Manufactories" wiki page under the "Production Boost" section here: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Manufactories, the text that goes along with the image below is not 100% clear that Production Boosts are, in fact, based on the North, Southwest, and Southeast hexes around a city on the World Map. The text reads:
The three Boosted Goods are assigned randomly to you at the start, and they will depend on your location on the map. You can see them listed in the Main Hall.

As a brand new player to Elvenar, the words "assigned randomly" led me to believe that boosts could also be based on the Northwest, Northeast, and South hexes.

500px-Boosts_sector.png

It took me finding a post by Missanthropy, Senior Forum Moderator, to confirm this information in which she said,
The boosts, for each city, are defined by the three sectors to the immediate southwest, southeast, and double southeast (which is always identical to north) for each city. The relic sequence, on the row immediately below each city row, is Marble, Crystal, Elixir, Steel, Scrolls, Magic Dust, Planks, Silk, Gems, and then Marble again. There are only nine unique City/Relic combinations."

I feel that clarity on this topic would be very useful to new players, especially when joining a fellowship since it is a nice, easy way to see what your Fellows' production boosts are without having to rely on a spreadsheet or asking over and over again in messages or chat. :)

Thanks!