• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Please create a Fellowship message group

DeletedUser1590

It would be great to have a place where people could post that they're available to join a fellowship. I've been pinging fellowships for nearly three weeks and have gotten no responses even though I'm pretty well built up in my city. Tried creating my own, but because there's no exposure, no one's clicking to join. People who are looking to start a new fellowship of their own could use the forum to find other people who are looking to join one and ramp one up very quickly. This can't be that hard to add and would be a very helpful feature.

DeletedUser1161

Go to the "game worlds" section of the forums. For each world, there is a section for members seeking fellowships and for fellowships seeking members. I hope you find some people to join up with. :)