• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Please Help!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
If you contact Elvenar, they "may" be able to get it back for you. It's not guaranteed, but it's worth a shot. While in game, click on the little icon in the far lower right corner. From there, the box will show you the "contact support" button. Best of luck to you.

Kekune

I wouldn't ask support to replace it, because my understanding is they'll only replace things once. Better to save that request for something you can't just rebuild.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wouldn't ask support to replace it, because my understanding is they'll only replace things once. Better to save that request for something you can't just rebuild.
That's a very good point, Kekune. And you don't want to waste it on a low level factory. I did have them replace a level 19 planks factory once, which I was happy they did, but yeah, sucks knowing that I won't get that again for years.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I wish I'd known you could ask. I once deleted a lvl 20 workshop. Would have been nice to get it back. But, on the other hand, I can now make a second bone-head mistake and have a "get it back" card still available.

Of course, there really is no "Get It Back" card. It probably depends on the devs and if they have the time/energy to do it for you. I suspect it's just a matter of making the mistake at exactly the right time and getting exactly the right person to respond...in other words they don't guarantee you'll get it back if you ask, and they are probably under no obligation to make the attempt. So I'm not counting on it should go click happy and delete something really, really important in the future. Neither should you, I suspect.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@SoulsSilhouette A few months ago a fellowship member accidently deleted Golden Abyss. They contacted support. The response basically said that since it was possible to rebuild, they would not restore it. It did indicate that had it been an evolving building from a previous event that could not be rebuilt then they would have restored it.