• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pleasefix the game!

Dew Spinner

It's taking 5 mins to visit a city and then things are functional when you get there. I have tried all the usual fixes and nothing is clearing it up.This started last night. Please fix this!

Last edited:

shimmerfly

Can I suggest you put in a ticket to support?
O,r if you would rather, start a thread under "Found a Bug?"
Maybe someone else is having the same problem.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Dew Spinner Are you trying to do help visits on the world map while on PC? That takes forever. It is much quicker to switch to the mobile app for that. I prefer PC to mobile for most things, but mobile is much faster for going around the world map and giving help visits.

Dew Spinner

@Dew Spinner Are you trying to do help visits on the world map while on PC? That takes forever. It is much quicker to switch to the mobile app for that. I prefer PC to mobile for most things, but mobile is much faster for going around the world map and giving help visits.
It doesn't take 4 or 5 mins to load a help visit city and then a lot of buildimgs are missing and anything you click on takes forever to load and sometimes shows text but no pic. This isn't usual at all.

Dew Spinner

I sent a ticket to support, as usual they didn't even read it and replied (paraphrasing here) clear this, reboot that, try different browsers, when I clearly stated all that had already been done.

Dew Spinner

Wait till everyone jumps on in the last hour of the Sorcerer's event to get in the Gold League, that ought to cause chaos with the server!

Dew Spinner

Just received my second response from support (parapharsing here) not reproducible, so it's on my end. Even though this has never happened before and I have been playing since Aug 2020. So, as usual Support is basically useless.

NightshadeCS

I'm sorry you are having such issues. It doesn't look like others are having the same problem, so it might really be that it is on your end. Did you phone your ISP? I had a similar issue a while back and my ISP had just loaded a new server over the weekend and it was causing havoc with a lot of customers, even though speed tests online showed everything was fine. The internet is funny.