• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Population totals from new housing not updating without game refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1161

Game version: 0.31.2735-v0.31.1-(master) (2015-12-17 10:42)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.267
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Aydenn
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: I typically start 2-3 housing upgrades and log off. When I log in after construction is completed, the upgraded house is shown but the population total is too low. If I refresh the game, the new elves show up in the population total. The last time I observed this bug, my builders had just completed three housing upgrades and a cultural building. (Because no buildings that use population were involved I don't think this is the same as the confirmed "Some building upgrades reduce total pop instead of increasing working pop" bug though it's possible it's related.)

Expected situation: Logging in after a residence upgrade is completed would show a population total that includes elves from the upgrade. Refreshing the game would not be necessary.

Reproduction steps:
1) Start at least two housing upgrades. (Sorry, I haven't tried only one.)
2) Log in after the upgrade timer is completed. Note that buildings are completed but not all the elves have been added.
3) Refresh the game/browser. The population increases to the expected total.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1010

I did a support ticket on this a good while back. But its still Happening to me too! Hope they can fix it bc I can't always remember to refresh !

DeletedUser1603

This is related to the problem reported in this thread. I'll close this one as a duplicate now, so we can keep you updated in the other one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.