• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Population???

GOOONIE

I do understand we need pop
we can use Free/Available pop to build
Question is logging in today I purposely let all builds expire over nite an still I have very little Free Pop
With No Builds/Training/Scouting were are my Pop for city working?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I do understand we need pop
we can use Free/Available pop to build
Question is logging in today I purposely let all builds expire over nite an still I have very little Free Pop
With No Builds/Training/Scouting were are my Pop for city working?
They still have jobs, even though there's no work for them to do. The only way to get the population back who are assigned is to tear-down the building where their job was.

GOOONIE

so upgrading the Residances gains pop but some that pop auto go to work?
gain 6 pop 4 go work only 2 stay pop?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Residences don't use pop, they add it. If two went away, maybe you upgraded a workshop?

GOOONIE

They still have jobs, even though there's no work for them to do. The only way to get the population back who are assigned is to tear-down the building where their job was.

that's the Million $$ Question lol
Which Buildings?
start tearing down/Selling hope for best?
Gaining pop loses production of Builds gone?
like a no win situation damed if do damed if don't lol

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There's really no good answer. We hit a time where we have to be a little patient. Continuing to scout provinces and either cater or fight them will get you extra expansions to put down so you have more room for buildings, but if you scout too far, it will get so hard that it becomes difficult to progress. At some point you have to settle for incremental progress, and start digging into the most efficient use of each square. Maybe you can use one less factory becuase the bigger factories are little more efficient, maybe you just have to wait a while until you can put down another square of land