• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Portal suggestion

DeletedUser9378

What about this. We have portals. Generally portals are used for going from one world or realm to another, right? So if someone has 2 or more worlds, the player should be able to enter a portal to another (of their own) realms and move products or points back and forth.
Say in Khelonaar I have 100000 steel and in Elcysandir I have none. So I should be able to start out in Khelonaar, pick up 10000 steel, go through the portal in end up in Elcysandir with it. If it is human world to human world (or elven to elven) we shouldnt lose any of the steel but if human to elven we have to pay a toll.

DeletedUser8946

@Shanah Yeah, but that's not what our portals are used for AT ALL. Ours are used to bring the Guest Race Guilds to ours. They function just as well now. Trading between worlds would be awesome, but there'd be all kinds of rules and restrictions. Imagine that I opened a new Elven world. I couldn't just give 10K of every good to it from my focused city, Elcysandir. A LOT of goods would be lost along the way, and I don't think the devs are going to want this.

DeletedUser4699

Just an FYI, in the game rules, it specifically states, "Trades involving more than one Game World are also forbidden."

Not trying to automatically shoot down your idea, but familiarizing oneself with the game rules can help shape one's suggestions. :)