• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Possible Mistake in Research Elvenar Squad Size Costs

EyeScream

Hello there,

Is there any possibility that Squad Size 52 should be requesting 100k supplies and not 1000k? If that is correct then why is Squad Size 53 150k? You would think that the prices went up a little which if you compare the two images you can relate. I think..

Screenshot 2022-05-28 000158.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-28 000256.jpg

I just think it makes more sense that it should read 100k.

Can any of the devs chime in and verify please????

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Not a dev, but I believe #52 costs 10,000,000 and #53 costs 15,000,000 coins. It just looks weird due to the way it’s posted, probably because of limited space. @helya can you verify please? Sorry, disregard.

Last edited:

Lady Dastardly

I think it's probably correct. In the app version it uses a different notation style and it shows the following supply costs:
Squad Size 52 = 1 m
Squad Size 53 = 150 k
Squad Size 54 = 2 m

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@EyeScream Looks fine, supplies is always a tenth of gold, which this matches. It is expensive in resources because the KP cost is so low at only 20 KP.

EyeScream

Jesus! Don't give them any ideas!! I am trying to get the 1000k down to 100k and you are trying to get the 150k to 1500k..

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I sure hope you're talking to yourself!
You found a case where the game made a mistake in players' favor and decided the smart thing to do was talk all about it on the forums hoping they'd reduce the previous and future techs to come in line with the mistaken one.
What were you thinking??!!

EyeScream

Uh no.. I am talking to all the people that just post and don't read.. The bottom line here is that the cost is ridiculous and I mean really freaking ridiculous.. They must have the best math people in the world working at this place thinking of how we can make a profit.. I came here to see if the squad size price for SUPPLIES was too high for level 52 and correct for 53 and that 52 should be 100k not 1000k. Then people just started posting.. If you look at the next upgrade as specified by LADY DASTARDLY it basically says that 52 is correct cause 54 is OUTRAGEOUS as well. Kudoz to the MATH team at ELVENAR.. You are amazing.. You should solve the secrets of the world with the math you have in this system. Great game, prices are insane, cost to play, eventually we all pay.. IT IS THE BEST game ever made.. Congratulations!!!

EyeScream

My thoughts exactly.. Wow that's something to look forward too.. really.. can't wait.. Listen I love this game and I know the company needs to make a profit, but come on.. all that effort to get to the end of an event so I can what? have a new avatar? or a building that does nothing for a couple months.. You want to make people pay to get to the end of an event.. make the reward a EXPANSION or a building that normally takes diamonds to get that has ample pop and culture or something.. come on give me that one...

Zoof

> is 150k

Devs have detected the game in EASYMODE. EASYMODE is now disabled.

Difficulty now set to EMOTIONAL DAMAGE HARDMODE.

Flashfyre

@EyeScream You began the name-calling, you accused other posters of being trolls and, I quote, "morons", simply because they pointed out that your entire OP was incorrect.
Maybe you should step away from the game, and the forum, and re-evaluate your life-choices. You seem to be inordinately angry about a simple game.