• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Possible to Finish Chapter 15 & 16 with 9 premium expansions?

DeepTerminal

As the title says, is it possible to do Chapters 15 & 16 with only 9 premium expansions? I heard that most people cant finish chapter 15 because it takes forever to do anything at all, and the buildings are all too big. Thanks!

Deleted User - 4565442

It is totally possible because i ended chapter 15 and started chapter 16 with just 9 premium expansions bought on my Polish server account.
I bought now expansion 10 and i wait for discount for expansions 11 and 12.

I've had multiple evolution buildings and set buildings in my city.
Buildings are nasty but you can use teleporting spells to hide some things for the time of the chapter like pop/cult event buildings etc.

Thanks to our hard-working team we can't hide evolution buildings but as i've said i've had multiple of them (10+) and made chapter 15 and now i'm making chapter 16 which takes even more space.

Chriger

I'm just starting Chapter 15 with 5 premium expansions. I should have space for 7 academies and two sets of guest race buildings, along with 1/2/3 sentient factories.

Which as far as I can tell that should be pretty decent to go through chapter 15 at least. Probably wind up using some portal profits as well, to speed up some parts.

NightshadeCS

Not a problem at all for 15. I used a fair amount of Portal Profits, but have significantly less than 9 premium expansions. I also made wide use of Teleport enchantments to juggle the buildings around that I needed.

I am not past the first row in Chapter 16, but have no intention on going on a spending spree.