• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Premium expansion instant

i8sh

I have some premium expansion instants (see pic) which I acquired when I purchased a start-up package. Each time you purchase a premium expansion, the cost for the next one increases as each of the 37 available premium expansions has a cost associated with it (i.e. 1500 diamonds for premium #5, 2000 diamonds for premium #6...). I have been saving these instants for some time as I was not sure if after I used it if the cost to purchase another expansion will also increase since it is in essence giving me the next available premium expansion.

Has anyone used these and does anyone know if the cost (in diamonds) for the next premium expansion will increase following its use?

Attachments

• premium expansion.PNG
    premium expansion.PNG
    140.7 KB · Views: 94

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I have not used (or seen them, lol) these, but based on the Premium Expansion cost chart in the Wiki, I think the cost will continue to rise. You can view the chart here. The cost seems to be associated with the expansion number. So my thinking is, for example: premium #8 will cost 2600 diamonds no matter what discount was applied to premium #6 or #7.

i8sh

That was my thought as well. I do not think that they are common as I have never seen them given as a prize for any event and they were only offered when I started playing. I assume that most of those people who would have received one, would have used it right away. I'll probably hold on to it then for a bit longer until the cost to get another expansion is too high.

T6583

I have never seen such a thing like that in the 3 plus years I've been playing but I would have to assume that the cost would still rise regardless. Though those do seem really nice to have. Too bad these can't be offered maybe once a year as a grand prize in some sort of event. Even if just to have a chance at one of them I would go all out for it.

i8sh

If ever these were offered as a prize, I would also go all out to get another as they are potentially very valuable (depending on where you are in the game) and everyone can use extra land to build on!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have never seen such a thing like that in the 3 plus years I've been playing but I would have to assume that the cost would still rise regardless. Though those do seem really nice to have. Too bad these can't be offered maybe once a year as a grand prize in some sort of event. Even if just to have a chance at one of them I would go all out for it.

As i8sh mentioned, they were only ever available in a special deal offered to new players, but I am not sure when this was offered or if it was only for brand new accounts or if it has been discontinued, as there have been several different starter deals over the years.