• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prestige

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
"And @SoggyShorts resuming chapter 1 last upgrade after I win prize #2 I will be done and had my coin repaired 8 prizes so far ranked 20th is city score yeah"..

I have no idea what you are saying in the above sentence-- there seem to be at least 3 things you are telling me, but I can't make any sense of it the way it is written.:p

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
"And @SoggyShorts resuming chapter 1 last upgrade after I win prize #2 I will be done and had my coin repaired 8 prizes so far ranked 20th is city score yeah"..

o_O my guess at subjects:
1. "resuming chapter" Amuni?
2. "1 last upgrade after I win prize #2 I will be done" Event?
3. "and had my coin repaired" Event prize?
4. "8 prizes so far" Event?
5 I've got this one :p @jps54 is now ranked #20 on Winyandor. Congrats @jps54 :D My unofficial goal for a long time now is to stay in top 20 :cool:

Anyway it sounds like things are going your way jps54 :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@jps54 I can usually understand what you're getting at even if you use your special shorthand, but I read that post, read it againo_O, and was more confused than Soggy, lol! Congratulations on ranking in the top 20!
@Deborah M I'm really impressed with your interpretation skills!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ok so
"I will be starting to work on the chapter again after I win Grand prize #2 because I need the population that it gives in order to complete my last scrolls upgrade."

had my coin repaired <-----still lost on this.

8 prizes so far<------ Daily prizes?

ranked 20th is city score Congrats!

Thanks @Deborah M for the assist!

MadamVenus

Prestige is the Amuni version of population for the guest race buildings.
If you think of Trap Makers and GoldSmiths as factories that need Prestige instead of pop it makes sense.

The building that gives prestige is the portal, but there are others that increase that prestige by a %.

The maximum amount of prestige you can have is 5,000.
2500 from Portal level 4
+8% per pillar (4)
+8% per palm (3)
+20% for Temple
+24% for Temple (the other one)
=

8 Goldsmiths and 4 trap makers all at level 4 will need exactly 5,000 prestige.
Hello, just wondering.. palm (3) what are they? and where are they built from what section, and what other Temple, wondering if I have not researched it yet, and I am kind of stuck... thank you

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hello, just wondering.. palm (3) what are they? and where are they built from what section, and what other Temple, wondering if I have not researched it yet, and I am kind of stuck... thank you

All the buildings that give Prestige are found in the Settlement/Guest Race tab of the Store. And yes, you have to research each building before you can build it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thanks so much! This chapter is so difficult, each one gets so much harder and slower!

Remember one important thing about this chapter, as it says in the post you quoted before. Even though there is not a buying limit on the Goldmaker and Trapsmith buildings, there is a practical limit on how many you can have because the amount of Prestige is limited. Do not build more than eight Goldsmiths and four Trapmakers or you will not have enough Prestige to max them all at level 4.