• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prizes

Alpha Lyrae

How many chests did your fellowship earn? There are individual prizes that you earn from completing provinces. Then there are prizes you earn from chests -- this is dependent upon how many points your fellowship earns. There is a rewards calculator here that you can use to determine what prizes you want and how much work you need to get there.

Province Rewards

Province Rewards.png

Chest Rewards

Chest Rewards.png

Deleted User - 1178646

I did a lot on the last tournament , I wasn't really happy with the rewards. I thought they should of been higher.

The tournament only comes alive after the first 9 provinces, thats there the real rewards are located.
From the picture above the last time (10+) is the important one.

Arkadia

Yes, definitely provinces 10+ will hold the better prizes assuming you like your KP's ;)
Also finding a FS that gets the 10 chests is important to get even more and better goodies.

Deleted User - 1178646

Yes, definitely provinces 10+ will hold the better prizes assuming you like your KP's ;)
Also finding a FS that gets the 10 chests is important to get even more and better goodies.

not just KP, you also het a lot of spells, as in a lot, this help with producing more supplies, getting free / instant mana from your dragon abby, or improve your coin / supply production when you might need it (ensorcelled spells)
Also new runes and shards for your recently unlocked wonders.

there is plenty to gain once you go past the first 9 provinces.