• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Production Boosts in Fellowship UI (Example Pictures!)

Ember Isolte

I have 2 suggestions illustrated below that would make the Fellowship UI more helpful for everyone at a glance. This would potentially help 1) players seeking Fellowships, 2) Fellowships recruiting new members, and 3) Fellows needing a quick reminder of who might have what. ;)

Suggestion 1 - Show Players' Production Boosts directly in the Members list of the FS window.

ysU1ym3.png

Suggestion 2 - Show total number of FS members for each Production Boost in the Overview tab.

3CxlxMW.png

I understand, the UI window may not have a lot of room to work with for spacing and alignment, but I felt it was worth suggesting. What do you think? :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I understand, the UI window may not have a lot of room to work with for spacing and alignment
Why is that? Is there any reason that the interface can't be bigger? When I open the FS page, why can't it display 13 instead of 9? There's always a big gap between my city name at the top and my action bar at the bottom. Same with the trader and pretty much every UI.
space.png

Ember Isolte

Why is that? Is there any reason that the interface can't be bigger? When I open the FS page, why can't it display 13 instead of 9? There's always a big gap between my city name at the top and my action bar at the bottom. Same with the trader and pretty much every UI.
Oh, I don't know for sure. I guess I just felt that it was polite to give the devs the benefit of doubt as if there is some code they don't want to mess with so as not to screw something up while adding UI improvements. XD

Risen Malchiah

Now that I think of it, this would also help players who are seeking a fellowship. You could see at a glance if your boosts are likely to be in demand.

Risen Malchiah

You're right Soggy. In my fellowship, we thought we had a silk and gem shortage based on the number of players. After calculating everyone's factory levels and boosts, we realized we actually have a scrolls and dust shortage instead. That information would be extremely valuable and might be worth far more than simply knowing how many of each player we have. Though I still would like to see the boost symbols on the roster as well.

Ember Isolte

The only issue I have with this is that it doesn't go far enough to give info for balancing a fellowship.
Unless you have 24 players with the exact same boost % and factory levels you can still have a very unbalanced FS even with 8 of each boost.
Perhaps more informations like this:View attachment 2227
Ooh yes!! I agree with you Soggy! Showing the total production levels like that would be way more beneficial!