• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Production capability quickview

DeletedUser1621

I think that much of the city view has great information as far as total inventory goes. The information I'm interested in that I think would be a help for planning city development would be current production rates along with the current inventory. The information exists in the individual buildings building details, but no combined information.

For example, if I click on a level 4 (unboosted) elven steel manufactory, I can see the production is rated at 38/d. If I had multiple all the same level I can multiply it out, but if I have several at varying levels I have to add them all up individually to figure out a total production rating.
Same with all the other Good manufactories, and also the workshops, and tax revenues.

It would be great if the city inventory tabs, or maybe Main Hall details would display your combined production, building, tax collection rate capability of the city as a whole, along with current inventories. Tax and supplies could be added to storage total mouse-over. (see attached images for idea)

Knowing these combined values would help me a lot when deciding what upgrades I should be working toward in my city planning.

~Shads

Attachments

• inventory.JPG
    inventory.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Taxes.JPG
    Taxes.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 59

DeletedUser

This information should be publicly available as well. This way, mages or archmages could know the overall output of their fellowship, which would help them know where adjustments are needed in terms of new or existing fellows. As of now, I have to painstakingly figure out what each of my fellows has and add it all up to see what our situation is. Very painful. A report like you mentioned would be ideal.