• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Production

NearOK

The encircled values represent finished production on the city map of my Android cell make it very easy to detect and collect them, something of greater difficulty on my laptop. Is it possible to rewrite the browser code to display these same white circles on the computer as are on the app?

DeletedUser19914

On the browser, the production values show up above the factories and workshops (and the money above the housing). Click and run your mouse over the various places to harvest. I can harvest my factories and workshops in two "swoops", and my housing in one. I admit that I have a small city, but it's really easy.

Vergazi

On the browser, the production values show up above the factories and workshops (and the money above the housing). Click and run your mouse over the various places to harvest. I can harvest my factories and workshops in two "swoops", and my housing in one. I admit that I have a small city, but it's really easy.

I discovered the aforementioned swoop thing by accident recently...it's so GREAT!:D

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The swoop is nice, but what I really, really hate is clicking on the city to drag it and the click and drag landing on a building I did not want to collect from yet and it collecting from the interaction.