• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prosperity Tower Quests?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2379
  • Start date

DeletedUser2379

I've finally awoken to the benefit of placing the Prosperity Towers, and now that I've placed it, my two quest lines are replaced with "Prosperity Tower Quests" to gain relics. Is there a list somewhere of what other of these special quests there are? They aren't Chapter quests, and they aren't event quests and they aren't the regular rotating quests...

Rover

Attachments

• PTquests.png
    PTquests.png
    240 KB · Views: 86

DeletedUser2768

It's a glitch. Move your mouse and hover over the quest giver again.

DeletedUser2379

I've rebooted, and it's on both mobile and computer... don't think i'ts a glitch

DeletedUser3297

When you place the Fairy Ancient Wonders, special quests come up specifically for those buildings. If you follow them, they will tell you to upgrade, put in KP, etc.... The good news is, those quests are declinable! So if you are past that chapter, it would be better to decline the quests because the rewards are not worth the effort :)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The game also has special quests that are triggered by in-game activities. I don't know of any such list of these, their appearance depends on what you do.