• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Province Distance

DeletedUser6738

I just researched the Wiki and I noticed the diagram illustrating the distance a player has scouted from his province. I think that it would be a good idea to actually put those distance rings on the world map. The ring notifying you that you have scouted too far could be in red. That would help keep a player from getting too far ahead of the game.

DeletedUser6401

I just researched the Wiki and I noticed the diagram illustrating the distance a player has scouted from his province. I think that it would be a good idea to actually put those distance rings on the world map. The ring notifying you that you have scouted too far could be in red. That would help keep a player from getting too far ahead of the game.

I love this idea!!

DeletedUser6335

You folks aren't the only ones, lols. There are quite a few threads on this topic or some other topic that also wound around to this topic as well. Just off the top of my head there is one asking for a mini map that would also indicate the level of difficulty of the Provinces as well as active/helpful neighbors.

DeletedUser6085

I would love it if they would put in some type of message letting you know the province you're about to scout is going to require something you don't manufacture in order to negotiate. I've gone the wrong way in another city and ran into orcs. That's when I was still in dwarves. Really? Let us know when we're about to mess up.