• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Purchase extra production slots

Huor

In Rise of Cultures, you can purchase extra production slots for most buildings with gems (diamonds). It would be pretty cool to have that feature in Elvenar also. On our side of the house, it could also be added to the barracks (RoC does training differently). The example shown is from a workshop. Also added an example from a farm that shows time based production cycles like we have but how you can use slots and purchase extras.

In our case you would have to add slotted production (start with 1 so it would be just like it is today) and then sell extras from there. In reading discussions about what is best to spend money on, slots come up a lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-28 9.28.54 AM-2.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-28 9.28.54 AM-2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2021-11-28 9.33.19 AM-2.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-28 9.33.19 AM-2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:

defiantoneks

i can see this working for training military units in each of the three buildings there. not sure about workshops or goods or armories, since they already have timed choices.

Iyapo1

I dont see this working with Elvenar. A main focus of this game is space management. If I can gain extra production slots that is equal to another building, one that does not use population or culture. Which means I could remove a manufactory or workshop for each slot I open plus delete extra houses and culture.

It would eliminate any need for space management.

Would certainly impact the Fellowship Adventure badge quests. Somewhere on the Forum read about cleaning up FA slums of lvl1 production bldgs now that FA is over. FA already by the qty of bldgs producing goods not qty of goods produced. Someone using production bldgs w extra slots would start FA at a disadvantage.

Last edited: