• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

QoL improvements for Notifications tab

ElfGunn

@helya
Forgive me if these have already been suggested, in the context of the mobile app. It would be very helpful to have the following appear when the Notifications tab is open: an indicator to show if there is Neighborly Help to be claimed, and a button to return to the top of the notifications. These enhancements would eliminate a great deal of the tedious scrolling required to find NH (from non-FS neighbors) in the list.

Thanks again for your efforts on our behalf.

Edit: NH in the FS shows up in the FS window. I give all all FS NH from the FS window, as it is most efficient to go down the list and hit everyone at the same time. For this reason, a NH indicator on the Notifications tab would be most useful if it showed only non-FS NH. But showing all NH would be okay, since the FS NH can be removed from the notifications list by giving it.

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I don't think either of these 2 things have been suggested, although many other notification changes have. I believe there is already some adjustments to the notifications being worked on, but I'll check.

ElfGunn

I don't think either of these 2 things have been suggested, although many other notification changes have. I believe there is already some adjustments to the notifications being worked on, but I'll check.

Helya, I see that the Notifications list has been greatly lengthened, presumably due to the increased time to return help from the Advanced Help perk. Scrolling to the bottom of the list and then back up is a real chore now. Has there been any word on whether the improvements I suggested are closer to being implemented?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Helya, I see that the Notifications list has been greatly lengthened, presumably due to the increased time to return help from the Advanced Help perk. Scrolling to the bottom of the list and then back up is a real chore now. Has there been any word on whether the improvements I suggested are closer to being implemented?
Nothing currently for mobile. PC had some filter options added wit the recent changes