• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest: Dragon Magic V - The Sacrifice

DeletedUser

The quest asks me to lose 33 Priests and 11 Paladins. When I click the "i" it also says I must lose the battle. So I send in one unit of 32 Paladin II's and one of 48 Priests II's (because that is what I have, and I just got this quest recently). I let both units die, and lost the fight. And the quest counted none of it.

I assume because they aren't the lower version of the troops? There's nothing I can do about that, and I can't discard this quest.

DeletedUser115

Hi Dax -

This is indeed a known issue.

Can you please submit a support ticket, so that we can investigate the issue and correct it for you. :)

DeletedUser61

In-game you can right click and select Support. The Game Moderators will then have the opportunity to look into your particular circumstance.