• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest not resolved despite conditions met

DeletedUser

on the 2nd world I got the quest "reach a culture bonus of 150%" . No problem, I am floating with 170% due to my neighbors. However the quest is not resolving. If the only way for me to resolve this quest is to drop down to 150% then this is a problem. I have rebooted the game to see if it would automatically resolve and no luck. I deleted a statue to drop to 160% and then rebuilt it and still the quest is still there.

DeletedUser626

yeah, you got the idea. you have to drop culture to 150%.

to do that you'd basically have to sell culture to get there or build stuff to drop culture to complete this quest. i declined it, wasn't going to sell my newly built flying boat for those rewards.

DeletedUser

I am going a different route. Build until my % drops and then build new culture items when I have to.

DeletedUser626

completing the quest by upgrading buildings to lower culture, will work nicely.

*edited because I totally misunderstood the original poster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser626

the hippity hopps to the beats you just can't stops.. lol

ya know it jest ain't got the tenor, strings, or winds. these hip hops are all about that bass, no treble.