• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quest objective not updating

DeletedUser5561

Game version: __ (v1.33.3-(cc9d3c8ec) (2017-07-06 14:10)
Game world: __Felyndral
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __ current
Operating System: __ Windows 7
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ Wynndex
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: March of the Herds: produce 20 baskets of grocerys & gain 570 k supplies

Current situation:
I completed the last 4 quests of the fairy guest race quest line, several of which awarded supplies upon completion. Those added supply totals did not register towards the completion of the "gain 570 k supplies" of the March of the Herds quest
__

Expected situation:
Those supplies I gained from quest rewards should have counted towards the other quest item
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Quest supplies are not considered as "Gained" for the current event. That is intentional. also, Coins gained from quests do not count toward coins that need to be gained.

DeletedUser5561

Quest supplies are not considered as "Gained" for the current event. That is intentional. also, Coins gained from quests do not count toward coins that need to be gained.
I hate that.