• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

question about doing a new realm

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I have a question about if You do a new Realm and stay as a Elven. Can you keep the things that You have in Your inventory and continue to use them or do You have to just start all over and you Can't use anything from Your inventory from the realm you are doing now? Hopefully that wasn't to confusing.o_O I haven't decided on if I want to do that I just thought I'd ask first. I hope someone can help me with this:) Thanks LilWolf de Lioncourt I may have to just move all my buildings around so they have streets connecting to them... this is something I hadn't thought about when I fist started this game*lol*:eek: anyways Thank You if You can help

AtaguS

I am unable to refresh cities on elvenarchitect at the moment so can't take a look at your road situation, at least nothing you've changed in the last 12 days.

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I was wondering about that.. Thanks.. If You do another realm do You have to change Your Name or can You keep it and do You have to do a whole different account?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Personally, if your first city is Elven then I would recommend trying human as your 2nd city. Just to give yourself some variety.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I have 2 elven cities. Started the 2nd over a year after the 1st one; just wanted to see how it felt to play a city without all the newbie mistakes. That was 2 yrs ago. I'm thinking about adding a human city for the change of pace. I know players that have had several cities since they started playing (before me) & wondered how in the world they did it. 2 cities has been plenty for me, but getting into Ch15 in that first city has caused me to slow down even more and debating if/when I'll even move on to 16. Probably after they release 17 if there's something I want in that chapter, lol. I just don't see anything I want in Ch16, lol!

DeletedUser2768

Others have answered your main question about what swaps between cities. I took the liberty of rearranging your city. If you like it, great. If you hate it, I tried. :) The stuff across the top I would sell off, especially your non boosted factories (you're boosted in marble, crystal and elixir by the way). The spaces between residences across the top of your city are room for your next upgrade. I also suggest filling in the holes in your expansions to make your city as square as possible. When building, use both sides of the road and put the shortest end of a building on the road.

NightshadeCS

@LilWolf De Lioncourt I just want to add/clarify the account info. You can have one city in each of the 7 worlds on US Servers. In each, you would have the same player name, but could choose Human or Elf when you start (and you can mane your town whatever you want for variety). Each new city you start on another world will start from scratch, though (as stated above) your diamond amount will be shared across all of them.

You can also register an entirely new account, though you have to have a different email address to do that. You would then choose a new user name, and start a new city in a random world (you do not get to choose that first one). That username could also have 7 cities in different worlds, if you so chose. It would have a diamond total independent from your other username.

I have 2 cities pretty well-established, one elf and one human, and have recently started a third to help my son learn how to play.

DeletedUser25004

I started out doing 8 cities, where 7 were maily for wishing wells, now i do 5 cities where 4 are for getting the 50 diamonds extra from the spire bronze prize each week, and then one where i actually play.