• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question about elvenstats

Alram

Flippers just flip
Does anyone know why some players past ch9 show an amount for mana production and others have a zero? (A city has several event buildings, a mana sawmill, a buildable culture mana building, and even a mana producing wonder and shows zero mana production.)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Does anyone know why some players past ch9 show an amount for mana production and others have a zero? (A city has several event buildings, a mana sawmill, a buildable culture mana building, and even a mana producing wonder and shows zero mana production.)
Their update seems to be broken.

Count Rupert

I've noticed that my mana production is way off from the mana production I actually receive. I'm wondering if new buildings to game since it stopped being updated account for difference.