• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question about expansions

Lyinaral

Can someone tell me why the premium expanses in different Worlds cost is different. For example:
Beta: is 2300 diamonds with 303 provinces completed. Ceravyn is 3600 diamonds with 520 provinces done & Winyandor is 4000 diamonds with 286 provinces done. I would have thought the price would have been the same in all the worlds.
Thanks Lyinaral

Gladiola

I believe the cost is based on how many premium expansions you've purchased previously. (As opposed to how many expansions you have including province and research expansions.) Have you purchased the same number of premium expansions in each world?

Alram

Flippers just flip
The cost depends on how many premium expansions you have purchased in individual cities.. I bought 3 in my Fely city so my next will cost 1250 diamonds. I bought zero in my other city so an expansion in my Khelo city will cost 450 diamonds. There are 41 premium expansions available for each city.