• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question - Festival Merchant

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I thought this might be one of those ‘taketh away’ times. ;)
I also do not trust inno... :p
fm.png

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I see them all the time in all three of my mas. Should I craft them?
They do not really become valuable until Woodelves chapter. At this point they become one of the best mana producers in the game. And the level of them is set by when you craft them, not by when you place them in your city. So it would not do any good to make them in early chapters and stockpile them. You would have to spend a *massive* amount of Royal Restorations to upgrade them to the point they would be useful. A better approach would be to start stockpiling crafting materials while in the Orcs chapter. That way once you advance into Woodelves you will be prepared to craft WE level Festival Merchants every single time they appear.

Yogi Dave

At Elemental chapter level, they produce divine seeds and are about the best event/MA building for producing them. Like @Henroo said, they can be pricey to upgrade with RR spells. In my opinion it's best to replace them with newly crafted ones when possible.
[edited to fix two typos.]

Last edited:

lauren1957

I don't know if you all are seeing things or not. I have not seen one in past two months. I do check often enough that if there were any I would see them. I think the stupid artifacts are taking their place right now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't know if you all are seeing things or not. I have not seen one in past two months. I do check often enough that if there were any I would see them. I think the stupid artifacts are taking their place right now.

No, everything is assigned a specific slot and all the buildings use the same slot. So if you are crafting any other building at the time the 6-hour refresh happens, you have zero chance to see a festival merchant.