• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question Marks in Workshop and Goods Building Dialog Box

DeletedUser5912

Game version: __ Game version: __ v1.19.3-(648c494) (2016-12-14 14:05))
Game world: __Khelonaar
Browser + version: __Internet Explorer 11 Version 11.0.7
Flash Player version: __11.8.800.133
Operating System: __Windows 8
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Aiane
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)N/A

Current situation:
__The dialog box for the workshops and goods buildings display only question marks and I can not begin production in either set of buildings. I am able to upgrade the buildings, just not start production.
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__Log in.
2. __Click on workshop or goods building.
3. __Dialog box opens.
4. __Nothing but question marks displayed
5. __Click on Produce button
6._ Nothing happens.

Attachments

• DialogBox.jpg
    DialogBox.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 80

DeletedUser5251

This happens to me sometimes, but, usually, if I click somewhere else then open the dialog box again it's back to normal.

Are the question marks still there after logging out and logging back in?

DeletedUser5912

UPDATE: I just added another workshop and I get the same thing.

ADDITION: Just saw your reply. I've tried everything I could think of. I've even rebooted my laptop. Everything works just fine except for the workshops and goods buildings.

DeletedUser5251

That is bizarre. They might be working on an update at the moment. I know I've been kicked out of the game several times today.

But you should send a message to support.

DeletedUser5912

ISSUE RESOLVED:

Contacted support - I had some corrupted files and clearing the cache corrected the issue. I didn't think of this because most everything else worked. If it happens again, that'll be the first thing I do.

DeletedUser5912

ISSUE UNRESOLVED:

I spoke too soon. It did work the first time I logged in after clearing the cache, however, I am now back to the same problem with subsequent logins and clearing the cache has no effect. I did download Chrome and have started using it to play and, thus far, do not have the issue, so it seems to be an IE problem. I'm not sure why it only affects the production buildings or why it's only the ability to produce that is effected, as those buildings can be upgraded. I have notified support.

DeletedUser115

Hi Aiane,

Thank you for letting us know regarding the IE issue, this issue is generally related to browser cache, but we will keep an eye on this issue.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I did download Chrome and have started using it to play and, thus far, do not have the issue, so it seems to be an IE problem.
This might be a mistake. Chrome uses its own Flash implementation. It's possible your base Flash is damaged, and what you really need to do is remove flash from the system and reinstall it. Chrome will work regardless because it is not using the separately installed Flash. The better test would be if you get the same error on firefox, since that shares Flash with I.E.