• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Question

Keomint

Hi, I have a question. I have a very small city, Chapter 2, that I'm using for FA. But in the pass and now the event i have quests to spend KP. Is there anyway i can do this? I have no AW, don't want to research into Chapter 3, and can't disenchant. Please help!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Chapter 2 cities are not viable for FA use any more. You don't have the Spire, you don't have the tournament, you don't have any AWs and cannot spend KP on the AWs of other players, you can't craft or make CCs.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Keomint, I just posted my thread on this topic before seeing this. You are absolutely right and this is one of the best uses for a Chapter 2 city.

If a fellowship has one fully developed Chapter 2 city in its fellowship, the "big players" do not need to make bracelets. By "fully developed" I mean with as many expansions as possible in order to add as many maxed (level 8) factories as possible, optimized for perfect balance to maintain those factories. You want the least number of maxed workshops and residences to the most number of factories. Don't even consider having any level 1s anywhere in the city. It takes a while to achieve perfect balance and to open as many expansions as possible (especially since they are all red and have to be catered), but once you do, that city can supply ALL the bracelet needs for a fellowship, which of course means that bigger players do not have to waste tons of space on maxed factories that could better be utilized on shanty towns. Best to not build a Magic Academy or a barracks. Just optimize it only for the FA and save every inch of precious space.

We have a "resting" sister fellowship. There are a couple of people in our active fellowship that hate FAs. They go to rest in the sister fellowshp and the little Chapter 2 city switches places with them. Thanks to my little city, we were able to have all the bracelets we needed and that city wound up with over 100 left over at the end of the FA. (By the way, we made 2nd place on the server only 10K behind number 1 and double that above the 3rd place winner.)

I think it's worth it to have that city in the resting fellowship between FAs, and it is certainly worth it to the active fellowship to have that city in reserve. The heck with spire and tourney ... any city that can supply ALL of one difficult badge is worth its weight in gold in that fellowship.

Of course, that's probably precisely why Inno doesn't want to help when it comes to events. They don't want people who strategize the FA. Rather, they want people to spend diamonds and real $$$ on the FA to get ahead, instead of finding ingenious ways to avoid that.

Keomint

Keomint, I just posted my thread on this topic before seeing this. You are absolutely right and this is one of the best uses for a Chapter 2 city.

If a fellowship has one fully developed Chapter 2 city in its fellowship, the "big players" do not need to make bracelets. By "fully developed" I mean with as many expansions as possible in order to add as many maxed (level 8) factories as possible, optimized for perfect balance to maintain those factories. You want the least number of maxed workshops and residences to the most number of factories. Don't even consider having any level 1s anywhere in the city. It takes a while to achieve perfect balance and to open as many expansions as possible (especially since they are all red and have to be catered), but once you do, that city can supply ALL the bracelet needs for a fellowship, which of course means that bigger players do not have to waste tons of space on maxed factories that could better be utilized on shanty towns. Best to not build a Magic Academy or a barracks. Just optimize it only for the FA and save every inch of precious space.

We have a "resting" sister fellowship. There are a couple of people in our active fellowship that hate FAs. They go to rest in the sister fellowshp and the little Chapter 2 city switches places with them. Thanks to my little city, we were able to have all the bracelets we needed and that city wound up with over 100 left over at the end of the FA. (By the way, we made 2nd place on the server only 10K behind number 1 and double that above the 3rd place winner.)

I think it's worth it to have that city in the resting fellowship between FAs, and it is certainly worth it to the active fellowship to have that city in reserve. The heck with spire and tourney ... any city that can supply ALL of one difficult badge is worth its weight in gold in that fellowship.

Of course, that's probably precisely why Inno doesn't want to help when it comes to events. They don't want people who strategize the FA. Rather, they want people to spend diamonds and real $$$ on the FA to get ahead, instead of finding ingenious ways to avoid that.
Hi! Thanks for the info, we never thought about a sister fellowship. We ended up with 3 bracelet worlds and decided that was overkill. Since the other two had gone on to Chapters 5 and 6, we decided to make mine, as i don't need resources for spire or tourney, a coin world to see how that goes. And one of the other bracelets started a bs world. I think she's up to 200 workshops already. We'll see if these two help in FA. We also decided to hang onto our troop instants from events to use in FA and we were overloaded with those badges too, but sure helped! We just leave those little worlds on our team so we can help each other with lopsided trades. But thanks for the info.

Darielle

Hi! Thanks for the info, we never thought about a sister fellowship. We ended up with 3 bracelet worlds and decided that was overkill. Since the other two had gone on to Chapters 5 and 6, we decided to make mine, as i don't need resources for spire or tourney, a coin world to see how that goes. And one of the other bracelets started a bs world. I think she's up to 200 workshops already. We'll see if these two help in FA. We also decided to hang onto our troop instants from events to use in FA and we were overloaded with those badges too, but sure helped! We just leave those little worlds on our team so we can help each other with lopsided trades. But thanks for the info.
You're very welcome; good luck!

Darielle

I haven't built it in the chapter 2 city I'm reserving for FA. But I do have to put up with constant barracks quests, so I guess I'll just have to ignore all quests, including event ones. I never did get past the 10th or 11th quest, with the spend kp quests. Still, during the FA, it's worth it.

Keomint

I haven't built it in the chapter 2 city I'm reserving for FA. But I do have to put up with constant barracks quests, so I guess I'll just have to ignore all quests, including event ones. I never did get past the 10th or 11th quest, with the spend kp quests. Still, during the FA, it's worth it.
I guess i shouldn't of built it, but i was doing the quests to get more diamonds. I thought i could get rid of it when i wanted to. ‍♀️My booboo. For quests that ask for troops, you can use troop instants for it. But i try to save the instants for fa. I didn't get past the kp quest either.