• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quick learner!

DeletedUser6312

Hi Everyone,

I'm Gwenyver, but you can call me Gweny :)

I just started this fabulously addictive game a few days ago and I am seriously hooked! I'll be playing this for a very, very long time.

I have a lot to learn, and right now not much to offer except enthusiasm, dedication, and fun conversation. I'm still trying to figure everything out and could definitely use the guidance of experienced players. I'm ready to build The Trader (see Edit, below) but don't have the population needed, so I'm focusing on that at the moment.

My evenings are completely mine to do with as I wish, so I'll be in the game most every night.

If anyone thinks they may have a spot for me in their Fellowship, please let me know. It's kinda lonely out here by myself!!!

Thanks!!!

Gweny :)

p.s. I promise to not be too much of a nuisance ;)

***Edit***
I now have a trader :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3821

Hi Everyone,

I'm Gwenyver, but you can call me Gweny :)

I just started this fabulously addictive game a few days ago and I am seriously hooked! I'll be playing this for a very, very long time.

I have a lot to learn, and right now not much to offer except enthusiasm, dedication, and fun conversation. I'm still trying to figure everything out and could definitely use the guidance of experienced players. I'm ready to build The Trader (see Edit, below) but don't have the population needed, so I'm focusing on that at the moment.

My evenings are completely mine to do with as I wish, so I'll be in the game most every night.

If anyone thinks they may have a spot for me in their Fellowship, please let me know. It's kinda lonely out here by myself!!!

Thanks!!!

Gweny :)

p.s. I promise to not be too much of a nuisance ;)

***Edit***
I now have a trader :)

Hello Gweny! :) Happy to meet you! We currently have two openings and would love for you to join us. You sound like a good fit, and we're all about getting along and teamwork. No drama. Happy to coach you along while you grow your city. Come join us! :)

linronhan

I was able to acquire the Trader but it is not appearing in my city, any suggestion? I have looked in buildings & nothing appears that seems related to the Trader.

New & plodding through

ptparks

I was able to acquire the Trader but it is not appearing in my city, any suggestion? I have looked in buildings & nothing appears that seems related to the Trader.

New & plodding through
Look under buildings/basics on the 3rd tab.

ptparks

builder.JPG