• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Quirry

GOOONIE

Greetings all
1)BluePrints-needed to upgrade the Magic Workshop an Residance.....Where we get them?
2)Ranking Points...Top Left...TROPHY under our avatar,characters....Was at 25000+ at 1 time
now its 17750 ......watched this number drop over last few days...WHY?
3)UPGRADE......Why is it we can only UPGRADE some Builds with only DIAMONDS?
4) KNOWLEDGE BAR.....1ph.....really too slow....other than Scout/Fight Provincies way harder than my fight lvl right now...is there another/other ways to gain these POINTS?
Thanks

Risen Malchiah

Blueprints are currently only available by reaching 10 chests in a tournament (requires intense fellowship participation to do this). As you level up, look for a fellowship that values regular tournament participation and eventually you may benefit from access to blueprints. (There are a lot of very casual fellowships though, so finding one where everyone participates can be a pain.)

Ranking points. As you upgrade buildings or complete provinces on the world map, you gain ranking points (and your overall rank on the server will go down). The 17750 number you're seeing is your current rank on the server. It's confusing to see it go down at first, but lower is better. If you hover over that, you can see where your ranking points are coming from. And if you click on that number, you can see where you stand compared to others your level.

Magic residences, magic workshops, the builder's hut and the magic academy are the only buildings that require diamonds to upgrade (as far as I recall). If anything else is displaying diamonds, it is because you are missing one or more of the necessary resources to upgrade the building.

Knowledge Points do trickle in slowly, but there are a few ways to get them. You can spend coins or boosted goods to get KP, but I wouldnt do this too often. There are often events that ask you to buy KP like this and if you do this too often, the cost in coins or goods can get really high and become unaffordable. The biggest source of KP for me are the Tournaments which are only available to players in a fellowship. (In case you're new to the idea, tournaments do not involve PvP combat. They use encounters just like on the world map but at a fraction of the squad size or negotiating cost. They are a great source of relics, KP, spells, runes, etc and are a great way to practice fighting without losing too many troops.)

GOOONIE

Thank you
That I think is were prob is......tried joining a active FS an they say Not enough experience need 25000+..understandable...but if it keeps dropping how do I get points needed lol
Started a FS myself but still got too costly to fight.......needed Diamonds,not enough Supplies to Negotiate lol getting costly money wise
Oh well guess Devs gotta make money aswell
an gotta make the WIKI easier to understand an Update it for this noob
Thanks again

DeletedUser14761

tried joining a active FS an they say Not enough experience need 25000+

Your rank and your score are two different things. The lower the number under your avatar, the higher your score. They want a player with a score of 25000+.

Example: My current rank is to the left, my current score is to the right.

2018-01-14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5521

Hi @GOOONIE one of the things people often get confused with is "rank" vs. "points" (also called "ranking points" or "score"). The highest ranked player is ranked #1, so the closer you get to #1, the better, if rank is important to you. Your rank can go up or down without you doing anything, based on what the other people around your rank do. As @Risen Malchiah wrote, if you click on your rank it will open a box that will give you information on your rank (on the left) and your score/points (on the right), and you can see who is around your level (above/below). It is your score on the right that fellowships are talking about when they say "minimum of XXX points to join". Hope this helps clear up a little more of the confusion! Good luck to you! :)

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, early on it may be difficult to find a fellowship due to minimum score requirements, but there are hundreds of fellowships on most servers. Try a lower ranking fellowship first. There should be plenty who would welcome new active members regardless of your score.

If you luck out and get a good fellowship in the beginning, you might be with them a long time. Or you learn from them while you're there and over time, if it's clear that the fellowship isn't as active (or is TOO active and demanding based on your playstyle), it's ok for you to find a new home down the road. Too often, people stay with fellowships out of a sense of loyalty and their enjoyment of the game suffers. There are times when I felt I wasn't enjoying the game and changed fellowships only to find a group of people who were excited and chatty, which renewed my enjoyment of the game as well. Good luck in your search. :)

Started a FS myself but still got too costly to fight.......needed Diamonds,not enough Supplies to Negotiate lol getting costly money wise
Oh well guess Devs gotta make money aswell
It can be tough adjusting to the slower pace of this game compared to others out there. Patience is the key. You can progress quite far without needing to spend diamonds. If you lack supplies, wait a bit and upgrade workshops. Not having enough workshops can hinder people. If you lack goods, a good fellowship gives you more trading partners and often fellowship members will be willing to donate some goods to get you going again.

And if you do feel like spending diamonds, my recommendations would be to spend them on things that are permanent like an extra expansion or two (they start to get expensive after the first couple of them), an extra builder in the Builder's Hut or eventually an extra level in the Magic Academy. Using diamonds to negotiate, or finish an upgrade quickly can become really expensive. Personally, I would avoid magic residences or magic workshops in the early chapters or you will need to pay again to upgrade them later. And culture buildings from the early chapters often get replaced within a few months time, so if you do want to spend diamonds on culture, you'll get a better deal later in the game. Patience again. :) Lol

Last edited:

kctanzen

I can heartily agree with what Risen stated above .. the 3rd builder is a real boon to progress as is another spell slot in the Magic Academy queue, though it isn't as helpful for me as the builder! And .. I spent a lot of mine on expansions - had a 100% bonus offer, soooo /shrug

Mykan

Oh Wise One
3)UPGRADE......Why is it we can only UPGRADE some Builds with only DIAMONDS?
4) KNOWLEDGE BAR.....1ph.....really too slow....other than Scout/Fight Provincies way harder than my fight lvl right now...is there another/other ways to gain these POINTS?

Only the builders hut and Magic Academy are buildings that you gain as a free player that eventually have a price to upgrade. It is simply the cost for a more premium feature. That said you can progress quite well without the extra levels and later in the game you can get diamonds from certain quests so you can always upgrade a level for "free" with those diamonds

Magic residence and workshops also take diamonds or blueprints but require diamonds to be built in the first place. The price of these go up each chapter so 5 magic residence in chapter 1 is significantly cheaper than 5 in chapter 11.

You mention knowledge points (KP) and your scouting/fighting of provinces. The game is very difficult to use combat in the world map for the first 4 chapters so it will feel quite slow. Use tournaments for extra relics/KP. I also strongly recommend learning about scouting and the scouting tech so you can best progress on the world map. The good news is that combat does eventually get extremely easy on the world map.

MirandaZink

Was at 25000+ at 1 time
now its 17750 ......watched this number drop over last few days...WHY?

Just remember this is a very fluid game - if you're not upgrading and gaining territories, others are and will move ahead of you. If your an active player who keeps your builders and scout busy you will gain points. If you stand still others will pass you.

AND just because a FS has a high rank it doesn't mean they are the best fit for you. Try posting in the looking for a FS section on the forum and I'm sure you'll meet some nice people and find a good home. My FS doesn't require a minimum but just a desire to grow, learn and be an active player. And I've found some very high ranking players end up being disappointments . . . you number doesn't define who you are.
Good luck!