• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Ramseyneena

Henroo

Oh Wise One
How do you get those special name badges? Is a Archmage/Mage feature or a profile thing
Do you mean the avatar pictures or do you mean the titles under your name? To get an avatar pic, go to the artist's corner forum and get in contact with @Sir Squirrel . He designs them and is responsible for my pic as well as many of the other forum regulars. OTOH, if you are referring to the title under your name that says "new member", that will change as you make more posts. Once upon a time, this was fairly basic and went from new member, to member, and then well-known member. But over time, the forum manager added some additional titles...

Ramseyneena

Do you mean the avatar pictures or do you mean the titles under your name? To get an avatar pic, go to the artist's corner forum and get in contact with @Sir Squirrel . He designs them and is responsible for my pic as well as many of the other forum regulars. OTOH, if you are referring to the title under your name that says "new member", that will change as you make more posts. Once upon a time, this was fairly basic and went from new member, to member, and then well-known member. But over time, the forum manager added some additional titles...
Yeah, I was talking about the avatar pic. Okay thanks Henroo