• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rank and Score

DeletedUser1436

While reading through information on Fellowships I have come across references to ranks and scores. Am I to understand that they are not the same thing?? What is the difference if they are not? And what effects them, makes them go up or down??

DeletedUser594

Your score= working population + required culture
when you build a factory that requires 115 workers and 35 culture points your score rises by 150 points
building a house that adds 90 population and requires 9 culture points makes your score rise by 9 points bcs that population is not working pop.
Your rank is a measure of your score compared to everyone else.
The fellowship score is a sum of all the member scores. Higher scoring fellowships will move up in rank eg. top 10 etc....
your world rank is under you avatar. click the 3 trophies to see your score
2yx13ch.jpg
apjksh.jpg

DeletedUser706

Your score= working population + required culture
when you build a factory that requires 115 workers and 35 culture points your score rises by 150 points
building a house that adds 90 population and requires 9 culture points makes your score rise by 9 points bcs that population is not working pop.
Your rank is a measure of your score compared to everyone else.
The fellowship score is a sum of all the member scores. Higher scoring fellowships will move up in rank eg. top 10 etc....
your world rank is under you avatar. click the 3 trophies to see your score
2yx13ch.jpg
apjksh.jpg
Another part of your score is the number of encounters in provinces you won/negotiated, multiplied by the distance of the corresponding provinces to your city. E.g. each encounter in a province at a distance of 7 gets you another 7 points for your score.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
While reading through information on Fellowships I have come across references to ranks and scores. Am I to understand that they are not the same thing?? What is the difference if they are not?

Score is the number of points you have accumulated by building and upgrading, and by negotiating or fighting encounters in provinces on the World Map.
Rank is how your score compares to the scores of all the other players on your server.

DeletedUser626

i'm guilty of setting a score limitation for potential new members.

by setting a minimal city score of 10k, it pretty much guaranties a city has or is very close to completing the research for their boosted tier 3 magical goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

Having some sort of threshold stated in your Fellowship Profile, we require a Trader, also provides you with a quick and easy means of tossing the applicants who haven't even bothered to look for a Fellowship that will complement their playing style.