• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ranking question

DeletedUser9307

Our ranks are based on six factors (Pop, culture, WMap, Ancient Wonders, Tourneys) and one other factor: Ancient Wonder Ranking Effect. I have not been able to find out what this means or is based on. Can you explain what aspect of the AW results in "Ranking Effect" awards/points? I have quite a few of the AWs but no "effect" points.

thank you -- LadyGoGo

Gath Of Baal

Every time you level a wonder with knowledge points you will gain a small amount of ranking points.. The ranking effect shows the accumulation of all these points your wonders have added to your score..

So I'm assuming that the "ranking effect" is the effect leveling your wonders has had on your total score, but I could be wrong

EDIT: ok I was wrong , I looked at my ranking effect for my wonders and its 2475, which was way to low for the number of wonders I have and the levels they are currently at.. the only number I have found on one of my wonders that was the same as my ranking effect number was from my thrones of the high men for the additional ranking score it gives for how many wonders you have and there levels

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Most wonders (except thrones of the high men) add one Ranking Point for each KP you have put into them so far. When you fist build a wonder, it has cost you zero KP so gies you zero ranking. After that, each filled level gives you ranking based on the KP it cost to level it. Info on the wiki
upload_2017-12-26_9-45-53.png

As Mykan wrote, the "Ranking effect is (currently) unique to the Thrones of the High Men,

DeletedUser9307

Every time you level a wonder with knowledge points you will gain a small amount of ranking points.. The ranking effect shows the accumulation of all these points your wonders have added to your score..

So I'm assuming that the "ranking effect" is the effect leveling your wonders has had on your total score, but I could be wrong

EDIT: ok I was wrong , I looked at my ranking effect for my wonders and its 2475, which was way to low for the number of wonders I have and the levels they are currently at.. the only number I have found on one of my wonders that was the same as my ranking effect number was from my thrones of the high men for the additional ranking score it gives for how many wonders you have and there levels

Ahhh..... the only AW i didn't have. of course. thank you so much!