• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rapid troop selection

larbby

Hi,

Please consider changing the troop selection screen to show all 3 types from the barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp all in 1 screen. The icons could be smaller.

Imagine when you have to put in 2 mages, 1 dogs and 2 frogs, it's lots of switches of screens especially when the first you want to put in are not in the barracks. Now multiply that by 30, 40, 50, however many provinces someone does on the tourney and multiply that by 6 stars, that's a lot of clicks and switching screens saved. I would think everyone will appreciate that especially if it's offered as an option (keep the classic screen and add a check box for the rapid selection).
It's not a complicated change either, just make the icons smaller and fit 3 lines on the 1 screen.

Thank you,
Larbby

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
No I don't think it would be wise to make the troop icons smaller. They are impossible to decipher when winning instants, why would we want further eye strain while battling?
I have no objection in principle to moving them all to the same screen.

larbby

There is probably plenty of room on the screen to make all the options available without making the icons smaller. They don't even need to be icons, it's just a position, light melee, light range... with 3 options under, just click on the one you need.