• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rare Opertunity

DeletedUser8508

The Hopeful Wanderers
We have a rare opening in our Fellowship. Our Boost are pretty even so not real important. But you must be super active and prefer that you like too join in friendly conversation. Also must be active in adventures and good tournament. If this is you come check us out. We are ranked 33 right now. Can not wait too meet you!!!!

DeletedUser19914

I'm pretty sure I'm not your member, since I just got started, but it would help if I could tell what your Fellowship is called. Am I missing some piece of knowledge that "everybody knows" ??

DeletedUser19914

D'OH!

I'm not on the same server, I'm afraid. You just got the question that I have thought to ask of many posts looking for members. (I ended up in the wrong server because I was selecting "Recent Posts".)

LordRezal

I'm pretty sure I'm not your member, since I just got started, but it would help if I could tell what your Fellowship is called. Am I missing some piece of knowledge that "everybody knows" ??
The Hopeful Wanderers.it is the first thing King says

mikeledo

Bud Lite stole "Dilly Dilly" from the 1959 tune, "Blue Lavender"

Burl Ives - Lavender Blue (Dilly Dilly) Lyrics
Artist: Burl Ives

Album: 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: The Best of Burl Ives

Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it.
RIFF-it good.

Play "Lavender Blue (Dill…"
on Amazon Music

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly,
Lavender's green
When you are king, dilly dilly,
I shall be queen

Who told you so, dilly dilly,
Who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly dilly,
That told me so

Call up your friends, dilly, dilly
Set them to work
Some to the plough, dilly dilly,
Some to the fork

Some to the hay, dilly dilly,
Some to thresh corn
Whilst you and I, dilly dilly,
Keep ourselves warm

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly,
Lavender's green
When you are king, dilly dilly,
I shall be queen

Who told you so, dilly dilly,
Who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly dilly,
That told me so.

DeletedUser8508

we are the....... The Hopeful Wanderers
We need a player who is active, Friendly :cool:, maybe from the West Coast,:rolleyes: LOL (we have some player who like too chat that live on the West Coast) We really need a player with boosts in Plank,Steel Marble,Crystal,Elixir. We are ranked in the top 40's in this world.:)We like real friendly player who can have fun while building. We are really active in the Adventures , so we need someone that likes helping in the adventures and tournaments!!!!We ask at least 4 visits a week ( but prefer MORE) fair trades of at least 2 stars. We would like that the new player works on their BOOST only!!!! Will except a very active player that has at least 70,000, Thats it, also so you understand we are like a family here and really take care of each other and understand that real life happens too us all. WE will not except Drama ever. Were all here too have Fun building our cities.SO IF YOU LIKE FRIENDLY CONVERSATION, have fun building and playing with other player that love helping each other this id were you want too be:p come have fun
TY
King of the World, Dilly Dilly
free Bud Lite if you join :) Maybe a mead