• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Re-rolling the production boost tech

DeletedUser

I just learned that all of players gets different things for research boost when capturing providence - unfortunately I've asked around like two active player, one of them have steel production but has same scroll/magic dust research as me while I have wood production boost research as well as for other two other players. Gah.

Is there's a way to re-roll this only once..? Or can apply some diamonds or something? Just trying to balancing it out around the active players nearest me or something so we can balance out the resource needed. >.< I'm sorry if it has already been brought up or if I wasn't clear.

DeletedUser115

Illustrious King,

Are you talking about re-activating the production boost quest? If so, every player has a "good" that is preset to their avatar. Re-activating a quest isn't going to allow you to chose which one you want.

Maybe they can allow the player to chose which good they produce more often, later down the road?

PS: I feel I misunderstood your question though.

- Lane

DeletedUser18

Your boosted good is tied to your place on the world map. This means that geographically, direct neighbors will need to interact with neighbors a bit further away from themselves for specific types of goods. This also means that you can use your world map to identify which players have which boosted goods.

For players, the goods are identified by the province types. I will show you an example from Moloch's account.
8jVRik6.png

As you can see, the image has a triangle. The points of these triangles will be the same for every player, and the corresponding province-type will be the boosted resource. In Moloch's case, his boosted resources are Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust (the province-types on the map) His neighbor to the left will also have Magic Dust as a boosted resource, his neighbor to the right will have Scrolls. Additionally, the player below him to-the-left will have magic dust and the player below him to-the-right will have scrolls as this is their "top" province and both of the players to his north will have Steel.

DeletedUser18

Please note, I am not mentioning this to shoot down your idea - I'm just saying that there is a system in place that is not blatantly obvious and some players might not see it immediately.

DeletedUser59

Thanks for this bit of information...it will come in handy. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the information, that's a huge help.

Then it'll be difficult for city relocation idea or something. Maybe one cannot build anything if they have more buildings than expansions til they claimed the providence all over again or something. I don't know. Just brainstorming. Say there's inactives wipe or something - or when alliances are formed, maybe some people want to be grouped up in certain area or something. Just dropping some ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

A "City Relocation" option would be desirable under certain circumstances: Located at the edge of civilization (i.e., no neighbors to one side); or isolated due to the eradication of inactive players. Has something like this been looked at? Is it feasible?