• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Real time fellowship chat

sudawill

I have played for several years now and many times it have thought it would be very helpful to know “when” someone has left a message. I have played in other games where this has been incorporated. They don’t show actual time,,,just
Posted 10 minutes ago, 30 minutes age, etc
Just wondering if there has been any thought about doing this?

Smooper

I don't know what the cutoff is but the pc shows 13 minutes ago for what hvar just posted. Lelanya has a time and date on her post.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This is definitely a browser vs mobile interface/mechanics issue. There are timestamps on browser; it is anyone's guess on mobile.

No timestamp in the app version of the Chat. And both browser and app version have a 100-message limit to display before the oldest ones start getting bumped off the list by new messages.