• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Realm of Eld is recruiting

Chrizty

Hi I'm Chrizty
Realm of Eld is a new Fellowship looking for active players who like team work, tournaments and helping each other out.
We are beginners , My score is 5113. A couple others will be joining from my old fellowship. No drama we get along good, Our Archmage went MIA and we had no Mage, Our Ambassador could invite but not accept.so we are starting new, I hope he is ok.
We are beginners who want's to grow, so come grow with us! haha that sound cheesy but there ya go :)

DeletedUser12276

We are in a similar situation w a missing archmage & some in active members. We would like to merge with another group. We are a nice group or varying experience who like to help with trades, visits, tourneys & events. We have 2 active mages - What do you think?

DeletedUser12276

upload_2018-4-13_16-25-4.png

DeletedUser18221

I had to stop playing couple of years ago and lost all account info and started another on. I'm about to reach lvl 2 with my new account (woo hoo). I'm boosted in steel, and will be boosted in scrolls and elixir when I get thru the next 2 lvls. Have 5 steel planted and steadly upgrading them. So if needed I'm available. Oh and I play daily several hours through out the day and night.

DeletedUser18675

Hi I'm Chrizty
Realm of Eld is a new Fellowship looking for active players who like team work, tournaments and helping each other out.
We are beginners , My score is 5113. A couple others will be joining from my old fellowship. No drama we get along good, Our Archmage went MIA and we had no Mage, Our Ambassador could invite but not accept.so we are starting new, I hope he is ok.
We are beginners who want's to grow, so come grow with us! haha that sound cheesy but there ya go :)
hi i am heksje ,do you need members,i look for a fellowship.mij real name is magda i am from Belgie.thanks and have a nice day

Chrizty

Hi I'm Chrizty
wow was I a newbie lol ..I'm still cheesy tho :p :D
Realm Of Eld is still growing strong, Im very proud of this Fellowship :) We have come a long way and are gonna keep on going.
We have a couple spots open, looking for FA and Tournament players. Gotta love the teamwork activity's :)
When your ingame just click on your score number and search Chrizty, or in the fellowship tab search Realm of Eld and join, We are an open fellowship, no need for an invite ;)