• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recovering a deleted item or is it gone for good?

MPatton2854

Is it possible to recover something that was deleted by mistake or is it gone for good? I was rearranging my town and replacing old culture buildings with newer & higher point ones. In the process I think accidentally deleted by magical mana hut because I can't find it anywhere in my town. So mad at myself for not being more careful.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There have been reports of players contacting support to undo such a mistake, but it seems situational and when granted it's made pretty clear that you get just one mulligan.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah, from what others have said who have gotten something replaced, Support will pretty much only do it for something major, like something you bought with diamonds or a leveled up evolving building.

Aritra

Have you tried viewing your city on ElvenArchitect? Sometimes that helps.

I had a similar situation last week. I lost a mana plant (not the same value, I know) and I was really annoyed. I wasn't going to try to recover such a small item but I couldn't figure out how it disappeared because I was in move mode, not sell mode, just rearranging. Couldn't figure out how it could be gone. I looked and looked and picked up stuff to look behind. I searched the whole vicinity/quadrant thoroughly and was eager to get home to view the architect (I was temporarily on mobile and architect isn't completely mobile friendly yet). I found it. It was sitting on a tile clear on the other side of the city. I still don't know how it got the heck over there. In my rearranging, I was only relocating it three tiles away when I lost it. Weird.

Good luck
I hope you find it was just hiding really well

MPatton2854

I was on Elven Architect once. I couldn't quite figure out how it works.
I do remember moving the magical mana hut, but not deleting it. I was going back & forth between selling old culture & moving it. I did put one culture back into inventory and that building is there. I really like that feature.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So the real issue is:
Moving buildings on the mobile app still sucks! This has never been improved since the release of the apps.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Based on what I have seen, support will only restore a building if it something you can't replace. I have seen cases where a player accidentally deleted an Ancient Wonder. Support refused to restore it, because the player could build it again and level it again. I have seen cases where a player accidentally deleted an evolving building. Support restored it because there was no way to get artifacts and make a new one. But it was also implied that this was a 1 time only deal.