• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

RECRUITING-Just Found ElvenStats

Cayesavegan

I recently advertised in the forum for new members. We've had a handful of people join and become active in the tournaments and our fellowship chat. I started trimming out the inactive players as more active members join. Today I found ElvenStats for the first time. I know it's not really accurate because my own score is so far off but it's giving me a rough idea of how to help our fellowship.

We are currently seeking more active members. If you're part of a dying fellowship, grab your active players and join us. If you're on your own, join us! :)

According to ES, we need folks boosted in :steel:steel, :scroll:scrolls, and :magicdust:dust. It says we normally hit "1.8" chests in tournaments but we've been consistently hitting 2 or 3 so I think the stats are still off. We have daily players to help out if you need. Our fellowship is a couple years old and we have 3 members that have been with it the whole time.

We're pretty chill on requirements. Chat is here and there. I keep seeing people saying they want to merge on the forum but I haven't seen anyone really attempting it. Merge with us!

:elf: TARDIS Travelers
:kp: AM: Cayesavegan

Chrizty

Awesome you found stats! some tips on how to use it ;-)
https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us2/12384

Only
Realtime updates are unavailable at this time.
and only been down since 4-21-19
""update or for maintenance. Once this occurs, ElvenStats must manually login to all game servers before information can be retrieved on demand. Please try your request in a couple hours. In the meantime, the site is fully functional otherwise""

my guess is cause they are adding new building in with the event and new chapter races. why your personal score and buildings are on hold. but..
ACCOLADES and Tournament History are fully functional as in up to date.
the history bar will go back to almost a year.
your tournament average is 1.8 cause its based on your last 4 tournaments
hold your mouse over each tourney bar to see your teams score and chest for that tourney.
you got
steel 2nd chest
plank 1 chest
crystal 2 chest
scrolls 2 chest
when this tournament silk is over, your steel will drop and silk added to it and your average will change.

Player9999

With ES, they also work off the public facing game API, and so have some very accurate data, but some extrapolations, and some private game info that cannot be included as it requires individual player logins, not general API data used to display other people's cities. A couple weeks are missing from some servers, thanks to the already mentioned manual re-login after updates or glitches issues. As to "optimum new member Boosts", that reflects all existing FS members. If some are inactive or don't trade regularly, there's not a good way of disabling their inclusion in overall FS estimates. Non-factory goods from all the major rewards buildings don't estimate well either.

Those issues noted, ES has become an important tool, including its EA integration. It's amazing what those few volunteers have developed.

Player9999

Also of note re: chest averages and data import errors in ES, Blake's code has a bug in error handling (fewer than InnoG's game code still). When some weeks there's a data import error for part or all of one server, it's treated as a zero, and not excluded as missing data.

For US2 (Winyandor), that's happened twice recently. For my FS, that results in a false report of 2 average TC's, when in reality we've Tourneyed every week for well over a year, and been consistently taking 4 TC's lately (but are looking to add active players and grow that). Unless Blake can either fix the bad data imports manually, or add an error trap to that code, the average TC's will report erroneously low until the time period of the errors times out. That's also quirky as to individual player histories and Fellowships reporting differently over those same missing data set elements.

DeletedUser7717

Also of note re: chest averages and data import errors in ES, Blake's code has a bug in error handling (fewer than InnoG's game code still). When some weeks there's a data import error for part or all of one server, it's treated as a zero, and not excluded as missing data.

For US2 (Winyandor), that's happened twice recently. For my FS, that results in a false report of 2 average TC's, when in reality we've Tourneyed every week for well over a year, and been consistently taking 4 TC's lately (but are looking to add active players and grow that). Unless Blake can either fix the bad data imports manually, or add an error trap to that code, the average TC's will report erroneously low until the time period of the errors times out. That's also quirky as to individual player histories and Fellowships reporting differently over those same missing data set elements.

Ya, I thought there might be something wrong on ES because our T ave seems to be much lower than expected. We definitely 6 chest or more, but it shows 2.8 chests LOL what!?